Command Packaging is committed to minimizing our organization’s impact on the environment, conserving energy, and being stewards for the preservation of earth’s natural resources for future generations.
Our mission statement exemplifies this by stating “Command is committed to being a socially and environmentally responsible provider of premium and cost-effective products”.
We encourage all of our clients, contractors, and suppliers to join us in our commitment to the environment by establishing a policy of their own.
Our overall goal is to gain acceptance from our clients to use as much recycled material as possible; thus eliminating the need to continually use raw materials.
We are committed to :
- Being an environmentally responsible member of our community.
- Minimizing waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Continually emphasize the need to recycle within the plant by having blue bins available throughout the building for our employees.
- Conserve natural resources by adopting pollution prevention practices.
- Establish PM schedules that will help minimize replacement of machine parts and in turn decrease the use of natural resources.
- Work towards purchasing environmentally-friendly supplies.
- When possible and safe to do so, recycle waste for in-house use before considering disposal.
- Participate in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding.
- Practice responsible use of energy, such as conserving energy, automating various devices with auto shut-off and using renewable energy devices/methods over non-renewable energy.
- Invest in equipment that produces more output with less energy used.
- Meet or exceed relevant environmental legislation or regulations.